Mark was born in Freemont, Ohio in 1956. He graduated
from Anderson High School (Anderson, IN) in 1974.
Mark’s wife, Kameron, is a paralegal for a local defense
attorney. They are members of Living Hope Christian
Church in Gaston, Indiana.
- Bachelors Degree; Psychology -- Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Masters Degree; Counseling Psychology -- Vermont College of Norwich University, Montpelier, VT
- Madison County Juvenile Probation: SHOCAP Program
- Madison County Community Justice Center
- Madison County Correctional Complex
- Sowers of Seeds Counseling
- Indiana Juvenile Justice Task Force
Mark has worked in the “addictions” field since 1994 and has worked with ASD children who are
experiencing emotional and behavioral problems -- and their parents -- since 1988.
He is a Family Therapist and performs home-based counseling for families experiencing difficulty with their
children's emotional and behavioral problems. His primary mission is to help these families develop much
needed coping skills.
Mark also conducts the following group therapies for court-ordered individuals (although many volunteer):
- Parent Education Training
- Anger Management Groups
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Drug/Alcohol Workshops
- Prime for Life
- Sex Offender Groups
Mark is the creator of the Parent-Support Group (a parents only group for parents with out-of-control,
Aspergers children). He is the author of many online eBooks (digital books), and the founder of Online
Parent Support (the online version of the Parent Support Group).
Many of Mark's articles and columns related to parenting children with ADHD, ODD, Conduct Disorder,
Bipolar Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism, Reactive Attachment Disorder, and more, are featured
on prominent "online" magazines (ezines) and websites.
Mark Hutten, M.A.
Online Parent Support, LLC
2328 N. 200 E.
Anderson, IN 46012
Cell: 765.810.3319 (available between 9:00 AM & 5:00 PM Eastern Time)
Enlist Mark as your personal parent-coach...